I just spent few minutes trying to understand the power of blogging in making “Manoj Ranaweera” famous. Here are the results to my astonishment:
Search word: Manoj
- On Google – Not within Top 10
- Google UK – 5 (ecademy) and 7 (ebdex)
Search word: Ranaweera
- On Google: 2 (blog), 4 (deal architect) and 6 (ecademy)
- On Google UK: 1 (ecademy) and 3 (ebdex)
Search word: Manoj Ranaweera
- Google: All top 10 positions – 1 (blog), 2 (deal architect), 3 (ecademy), 4 (blogger.com), 5 (business two zero), so on …
For Manoj, unfortunately not in the Top 10 globally due to many Manojs from India. Without a doubt, my blog has played a major role.
Search your name and see how it performs.