I have created a short movie clip to demonstrate Adding a New Job. Appreciate your feed back.
The following steps (in sequence) must be followed to Add a new Job. These steps are only applicable to the on-line service (i.e. before integrating your system).
Actual Steps (Sequence must be followed):
Login to your User Account
- Select Jobs tab
- Select Add New button
- Add Name (batch number or suitable words to describe the Job)
- Select Trading Partner from list.
- Select Add.
Above steps will add a new Job, which you can use once or more. It can only be used with the Trading Partner selected.
- The selected Trading Partner must have an active account.
- You have declared your wish to exchange Structured Documents with selected Trading Partner.
- The Trading Partner has declared his/her wish to exchange Structured Documents with you.
- At least one of Trading Partner’s Account Users has the privileges to receive, approve and reject Structured Documents received from you.