I just had a quick glance at key players in the EIPP (specially those who are considered to have models similar to ebdex) space including those who integrate with accounts payable systems. To my disappointment, Accountis, Causeway Technologies, Burns e-Commerce Solutions, and Tradocs have no news to share this month. How sad is this? These are companies with revenues, customers and history. Yet we all complain about lack of customer awareness.
OB10 managed to get just one story out. Congratulations! (yes I am being sarcastic!)
- Career Education Corp. Joins OB10 e-Invoicing Network to Reduce Costs, Improve Financial Management.
But the story with Version One is completely different. Look at the amount of marketing they have done.
- Largest UK minerals company hits gold with Version One
- PS Financials and Version One Form Partnership to Deliver Integrated Document Management Solutions
- American Health System Giant Saves Time and increases revenue with document management technology
- Version One launches Improved new look website
Do I need to tell these companies how important marketing is? Ok. I know at least one of the above companies have a very low marketing budget, but you can use free media such as blogging to your advantage. You just need to be bit more creative.