David had some interesting ideas around "green" and "free style" themes. We spoke about how these can be further developed and commercialised. Hopefully, David walked away with more thoughts than he came in! Paul spoke about a "localised news aggregator" idea he has been thinking of, and why he thinks Google’s Adsense/Adwords model is under threat. We also spoke about the big game tomorrow – Sri Lanka vs. England. Good luck to both teams.
We also decided to shift the start time from current 07:30 am to 08:00 am for future events. Click here for registering for the next event.
- Saul launches OpenCoffee Club
- Best I can hope for from NW StartUp 2.0 and OpenCoffee Manchester
- First OpenCoffee Manchester
- OpenCoffee Manchester – Inaugural event on 27th March 07
- Is Manchester ready for OpenCoffee?