According to Susan Davies of Accountis, Brian Thumwood, e-billing Programme Manager Europe of DHL will deliver a speech titled “Delivering e-invoicing across europe” at the ExPP Summit on 11th September, covering
- DHL, background, strategy and approach.
- Current status and plans.
- Issues faced and how these have been overcome.
As far as I understand, DHL is Accountis’ most important client. DHL is expected to help Accountis become an European player. Speech will no doubt be interesting, and I for one, look forward to hearing it.
Accountis has also announced that London Southend Airport has become the latest customer to join Accountis BACSActive-IP on-line platform. According to the blog post, the e-payment solution will help support the Airport’s continued expansion, as it increases its flights and extends its range of destinations for both business and leisure passengers.
- Accountis expects to handle 5 million e-invoices for one European client in 2007
- Results of Supplier e-invoicing survey carried out by Accountis
- News coverage from Accountis
- Competitors – can we ever be partners!