KeyMark, a document capture, management and workflow systems vendor founded in 1996 has teamed up OB10 to provide electronic invoice processing in their KeyTrack solution, which automates AP processes. According to the press release:
KeyMark CEO Jim Wanner commented ?the sooner we transfer data to digital format the better it is for our customers. By Partnering with OB10, we bring the power of their relationships with tens of thousands of vendors around the world leveraging their ability to provide direct invoicing from any format to any format on behalf of multiple suppliers and clients, so that our costumers will save 50 cents to a dollar per invoice.? The fact that OB10 has such established partnerships and is fully tax compliant will be a major asset to KeyMark.
- Could Hub Alliance be bigger than OB10 and Ariba Supplier Networks?
- OB10 – steaming ahead with e-invoicing
- capturing the essence of e-invoicing by OB10
- Jamie Gunn on Sky Radio
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council selects OB10
- Burns e-Commerce, Accountis, OB10 and Causeway get new facelifts in 2006