Ed Molyneux, CEO of FreeAgentCentral, the Freshbooks for UK, supported by Dennis Howlett pinged me to say that FreeAgentCentral will come out of Beta on 18th September 2007. He is offering a good deal for Beta Testers. Here is the deal:
- 60-day trial account for less active Beta testers
- 180-day trial account for active Beta testers
He is also giving a chance for less active Beta testers to redeem themselves (e.g. users like me). All you have to do is respond to following 2-minute feedback questionnaire:
- Can you summarise in one sentence (or in haiku form, if you prefer) your overall impression of using FreeAgent so far?
- What is your favourite feature?
- Conversely, what single thing do you dislike the most?
- If you could add one important thing, what would it be?
- Would you recommend FreeAgent to your freelancer friends. Why / why not?
- When your free trial is over, will you be subscribing?
- If you have an accountant, have you mentioned using FreeAgent to them, and have they been interested in working together with us?
Ed is also offering to personally come over to your house and help with tidying, childcare or whatever you missed out on, if you did not manage to complete the questionnaire in 2 minutes. What a way to get attention?
Good luck to Ed and the team.