Are you a startup or early stage digital technology company? Or have you got a killer idea with some early code you want to tell others about? Are you looking for seedcorn or second round of funding, team members, mentors, partners, and/or ideas to commercialise your product? Do you need help writing the business plan? Or do you just like to hang out with startups? Have you got loads of money and love to invest in startups? Do you provide support services (e.g. PR)? Are you a blogger or journalist looking for breaking news? If so, register now to secure a place at NW StartUp 2.0 DEMO.
It’s a free event run back-to-back with Mashup Manchester, giving opportunity for Northern startup and early stage software companies as well as those individuals who might have early stage prototype or an idea they want to demonstrate and/or share with other attendees.
Programme: 5pm to 6:15pm on 6th December 2007
Venue: Sun Microsystems, City Gate, Cross Street, Sale, M33 7JF (click here for map)
Condition: Must vacate premises by 6:30pm unless you have registered for catered Mashup Manchester event on Content 2.0. Failure to honour this condition will result in requesting immediate payment. A White Knight has stepped in to sponsor few individuals. If interested e-mail email@example.com.
Companies accepted so far for DEMO:
- Yuuguu – also presenting at Mashup Manchester same night
- ShareNow – also presenting at Mashup Manchester same night
- edocr – Update since presenting at Mashup Manchester 1
- Meecard – Update since presenting at Mashup Manchester 1
Programme for Mashup Manchester – Content 2.0 from 6:30pm onwards:
- Moderators: Manoj Ranaweera and Simon Grice
- Speaker 1: Sam Sethi of Blognation
- Speaker 2: Awaiting confirmation
- Company Presentation 1: Yuuguu
- Company Presentation 2: Sharenow
- Company Presentation 3: Up for grabs
You must register for Mashup Manchester on Mashup Site if you intent to attend the evening event.