Just a quick blog post to let you know that there are only 16 tickets remaining for tomorrow’s event. You can still buy a ticket at http://www.nwstartup20.co.uk/jan09. Act now to avoid disappointment later. Tickets at door are priced £40 irrespective of your status.
"Thriving as a Tech StartUp in an UpStart economy – Beating the economic blues", is our first Northern StartUp 2.0 event of 2009 at new venue Horwath Clark Whitehill, Manchester, UK. The doors open at 6pm. Speakers and panelists include:
1. Mike Butcher, Editor, TechCrunch UK and Ireland.
2. Ed French, Venture Capitalist, Enterprise Ventures.
3. James Brocket, Managing Partner, CalibreOne.
4. Dr. Zoe Lock, Technology Strategy Board.
5. Neil Parkin, Sector Broker, Business Link North West.
Lisa Scales of Talent On View will be the first ever StartUp4Slaughter – join the rapid Q&A session. If you wish to get in touch, my details are +44 7769 734491 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do get in touch immediately, if you are looking for:
2. Accountancy services
3. Legal services
4. Or any other assistance
24th Feb 2009 event opportunities:
1. Speakers – Mobile 2.0 and beyond
2. StartUp4Slaughter (one company)
3. Event Sponsor (one company)
xxth Marc 2009 Dragon’s Lair opportunities:
2. Up to Eight StartUps
3. Event Sponsor
Our partners include:
Contact us today if you wish to become a partner