Answer by Manoj Ranaweera:
- Its good to notice that you are connecting with existing brands such as CC and Mailchimp. Ask them for co-marketing, e.g. listing you on their partner pages, blog post, social media campaign, etc
- Explore other products you can integrate with. Unfortunately, I cannot think how you could integrate with us.. mmh there is a long shot opportunity for discussion at a later stage..
- Get yourself featured on blogs – they will at least generate twitter noise and if you are lucky some signups
- Get a press release out – publish on all those free sites, including us ()
- Use social media – sites like StumbleUpon are still relevant
- Find few evangelists who are well known in your domain
- Keep plugging!
- Speak at events – tech events are great, but consider events where your potential customers are
Be aware, the market is flooded with features like yours – I am sure you may think yours is superior, but it's one of many features that a website admin might have to install, each delivering a specific benefit. At the end, lot of these separate apps cause a nightmare, as your customer has to spend time administering and tinkering to get value…
Having said above, Bufferapp is a feature that seems to work well and now a growing business.