As you probably have noticed before, I have hit some difficulties. Whilst some have advised me to give up on my entrepreneurial adventures, my instincts tell me that if I stay true to my course, everything will be all right at the end. This does not however address my current predicament.
Whilst “selling myself” started as a joke, I worked out how to execute it whilst cycling (it’s sunny in Manchester these days) #NoMoreWhatIf. And here I am writing about it.
In case this is the first time you come across me, here is a quick bio.
I have been a Tech Entrepreneur since 2004 with 2 exists, most recently, edocr.com to Accusoft, Inc in 2015. Prior to that, I spent well over 10+ yrs in engineering consultancy working for two multinationals.
My current tech company, UnifiedVU is disrupting the business software sector by bringing what matters to you from all your software applications into one simple screen, helping you work smarter and make better informed decisions.
Prior to UnifiedVU, I helped a large technology company spin out a tech startup. I specialise in SaaS and disruptive technologies with special focus on product design and development, go-to-market strategies, partner development and many facets of a high growth tech company. I provide advise and consultancy through Venture 9.
Here is the deal..
- During the month of June, starting on Monday, you could buy me for a day.
- Whoever bid highest for a particular day, get’s 8 hours of my time (10 hours with travelling). It’s not compulsory to use the 8 hours. Could be just lunch.
- I could meet you anywhere in the UK (no overseas travel).
- You would of course need to pay for travel expenses.
- Bidding starts from £350, which is lot cheaper than my day rate.
- Existing clients are excluded from bidding.
- Payment must be paid in full in advance.
- You cannot bid for more than one day.
- The day cannot be resold or used outside the month.
- No refunds are given.
- Week days only.
- It is not necessary to meet (Skype, Uberconference, Google Hangout, etc are ok)
How could you get value from your investment? Here are few ideas:
- You might just want to have a chat over an expensive lunch or dinner (don’t need to be expensive), either to learn about me, get something off your chest, or even tell me about the big deal you just completed.
- Open up my black book of contacts (CRM over 15,000 and Linkedin 5,000).
- Run a campaign or introductions.
- You might have grown your business and may need a new strategy and new pair of eyes to bring sanity to chaos.
- You might have an idea that you want to bounce against someone who have turned ideas into products, platforms and companies.
- You might be interested in adopting a partner lead strategy and have no clue how to go about it.
- You might want to overhaul your tech stack from legacy and on-premise to cloud
- You want to learn about SaaS or startups
- You want me to run a workshop
- You want someone to review your existing processes and improve overall organisational efficiency.
- Develop a quick business plan (lean canvas).
- You could buy me as a present for someone else.
- Build a simple WordPress website.
- Go on a cycling meeting.
- Or anything else you might fancy discussing.
Obviously, sex, holding hands or any kinky stuff is not part of this deal. Just FYI, I’m a happily married man with two lovely daughters. You only get my brain, knowledge and skills.
Days currently available:
- 5th to 9th
- 12th to 16th
- 19th to 23rd
- 26th to 30th
If this is not for you, do consider sharing. The more people know, the higher the chance of this experiment working out. Who knows, it might just be the start of something really wonderful.