- SaaStr (Jason Lemkin): If You’re Going to Do a SaaS Start-Up … You Have to Give it 24 Months
2. Product Development
3. Marketing (aka Growth Hacking)
- Tomasz Tunguz (VC at redpoint): The 9 Marketing Disciplines Of Great SaaS Companies
- Quora: What are some top strategies for conversion optimization?
- SaaStr (Jason Lemkin): Hitting initial traction in SaaS
- Christoph Janz: Why (most) SaaS startups should aim for negative MRR churn
- Quora: Simple strategies for cold calling
- Quora: Effective ways of increasing SaaS activation rates
- Quora: How to structure your days for maximum sales results
- Christoph Janz: Cohort Analysis: A (practical) Q&A [Guest Post]
- Christoph Janz: The One-Slide Update Deck
- Tag Man: Just One Second Delay In Page-Load Can Cause 7% Loss In Customer Conversions
- Steve Souders: Cache them if you can – The fastest HTTP request is the one not made.
- High Scalability: 7 Years Of YouTube Scalability Lessons In 30 Minutes
- Third-Party Front-end Performance: Part 1
6. Customer Service
- Christoph Janz: Good VCs, bad VCs
- Quora: Which valuation methods can be used to value a startup?
8. Human Resources
- Quora: How to avoid hiring the wrong people
- Quora: How do bootstrapped companies hire talent
- Quora: As a startup CEO, what are your favourite hiring hacks?