Last update: 2017-01-05
Disclosure of my interests
- Founder and CEO of UnifiedVU – Save 30 minutes of time for every employee through unifying all your software systems via a highly intuitive and consistent design interface. 100% funded by me (as always).
- My consultancy vehicle, Venture 9 which I hope will grow into a boutique consultancy firm.
- Board Advisor of Cazoomi, Inc of San Francisco, USA.
- #TechBikeNorth – an initiative to unite the tech cities of #NorthernPowerHouse via cycling – yet to get off the ground.
- Promotion of tech ecosystem in Manchester. I built the Phase 1 of Tech Ecosystem in Manchester from 2006 to 2012/13 when no one gave a monkey about tech entrepreneurs. Now its all the rage.
- Promotion of tech ecosystem in Sri Lanka. I run the main Facebook group and advise on strategy, investments and mergers.
- Various software applications.
- The Small Business Web – A peer group for SaaS companies
- Manchester Digital – best in town after mothballing of Techcelerate
Exits (no commercial interests whatsoever now):
- Northern Tech Awards acquired by GP Bullhound – Hugh Campbell and his team have given sustainability to this northern flagship event.
- edocr acquired by Accusoft, Inc – I’m doing everything I can to help edocr become a household brand under the stewardship of Jack Berlin.
PS: I do not charge for introductions. My network is 10,000+ as per my CRM. I try to be nice to folks and less arrogant than before.