I’m no SEO expert. I ended up on SEO Profiler by accident. Not quite true though. I check edocr.com and UnifiedVU standing on Alexa quite often. Once edocr.com reached 14,000th largest website in the world (according to Alexa), and those days, I was quite obsessed in trying to get to 10,000th and beyond.
A quick review of UnifiedVU on SEO Profiler revealed the followings:
- Active backlinks: 553
- Unique active backlinks: 22
- Links to home page: 540
- Link Influence Score (LIS): 4%
When I started analysing the 22 unique backlinks, I found out:
- Creately.com – LIS 97%
- GrowthHackers.com – LIS 93%
- Pipedrive – LIS 86%
- edocr.com – LIS 71%
- Manchester Science Parks – LIS 58%
- CapsuleCRM – 33%
Further analysis revealed:
- Creately.com – I’ve commented on a blog post
- GrowthHackers.com – I’ve posted
- Pipedrive – we are listed as a partner
- edocr.com – Documents shared
- Manchester Science Parks – they blogged
- CapsuleCRM – we are listed as a partner
Above can be summarised into:
- Commenting on blog posts – Creately, Enterprise Irregulars (LIS 93%) and Saleshacker (LIS 53%)
- Getting others to blog about you – Manchester Science Parks
- Getting others to write about you in main websites – partnerships – CapsuleCRM and Pipedrive
- Sharing content on popular sites – edocr.com
Here’s the growth hacking tip.
When commenting on blog posts, pick popular sites with higher LIS, which in turn influences your own sites LIS. Check out the sites LIS by visiting SEO Profiler.
Hope this helps..