The next European ExPP Summit will be held on 10th and 11th September in London. According to Bruno Koch who runs the event, solution and service providers attending either as partners and/or exhibitors include:
- Accountis Europe Ltd – multi-hub solutions with inter-connectivity. DHL is expected help Accountis become a key European supplier.
- Ariba, Inc – Supplier network hub with 160,000 suppliers providing accounts payable connectivity for large buyers. Good foot hold in Europe in addition to strong US base.
- ADP – does not seem to be a hub solution.
- Atos Worldline – Acquisition of Banksys and Bank Card Company (BCC) has given Atos European payment services capability – not a hub solution
- B2BE – Australian company with growing UK base. Does not seem to be a hub solution – requires client side software installation – perhaps on license basis
- Basware – Purchase to pay solutions – purchase centric model
- BizAps – SAP consultancy on purchase to pay solutions
- Bottomline Technologies – comprehensive solutions provider with strong competency in payments with excellent connectivity to large retail banks including HSBC. EIPP is hotting up – Sprinter from Bottomline Technologies
- CEGEDIM – A comprehensive solution with origin in the pharmaceutical sector, now handling over 14 million transactions per month.
- CT TyMetrix – legal e-billing
- DataCert Europe – legal spend management
- Data Interconnect – customer-centric model
- Digital Vision – Kofax based accounts payable automation – A North West company
- Ergon Informatik
- JP Morgan – Now incorporating Xign
- LogicaCMG – System Integrator combining solutions from providers such as OB10
- Microgen UK Ltd – B2B and B2E e-billing service – not a hub based solution. Introducing Microgen – eBilling or eInvoicing?
- OB10 – simple e-invoicing hub going for global dominance
- R&L AG
- TietoEnator Deutschland GmbH
- Xyzmo Software GmbH
From UK players, Burns e-Commerce and Causeway Technologies are clearly missing from the confirmed participants. Minor players, Tradocs and TBiConnect are also missing. There is plenty of time though for others to register for the event, e.g. 170 Systems, AnyDoc, Version One, Esker, etc.
Tags: Accountis, Ariba, ADP, Atos Worldline, B2BE, Basware, BizAps, Bottomline Technologies, CEGEDIM, CT TyMetrix, DataCert Europe, Data Interconnect, Digital Vision, Elemica, Ergon Informatik, JP Morgan, Influe, LogicaCMG, Microgen, OB10, ProcServe, R&L AG, TietoEnator, Xyzmo Software, Causeway Technologies, Burns e-Commerce, Tradocs, TbiConnect, EIPP, e-invoicing, hubs, EDI, payments, XML