To help our customers maximise the use of edocr.com, I am in the process of preparing a check list. The key question asked here is what can you do with edocr.com today (not tomorrow!)?
- Create your account
- Claim and update your company profile – at this point, you become a customer of edocr.com under edocr Essential or edocr Managed pricing plans
- Manage employee accounts by adding/removing accounts to company profile
- Upload documents
- Distribute documents
- Interact with documents
- Join Groups
- Run marketing campaigns
- Respond to prospects
- Use API for auto publishing where it makes sense
- Use support desk in regular basis
- Reports and ROI – at present this is limited to total no. of views
Value proposition of edocr.com has two strands, these being:
- Exposure through documents across the Internet
- Sales lead generation through documents
Currently, sales leads generation occurs when a prospect contacts a publisher. We are in the process of building functionality that will allow greater intelligence for publishers to the extent, where consent is given, sales leads containing email addresses are released.
Forthcoming functionality will provide greater control on how documents are published as well as how they are accessed.