Next Generation Broadband Access – Building the Case for Regional Investment took place on 22nd Feb 2010 in Manchester, co-hosted by Techcelerate on behalf of DC-KTN. Click on the thumbnail to access event leaflet.
Event was chaired by Philip Hargrave, CEO DC-KTN
- Speaker 1: How to deliver 10Gbit/s…or perhaps not? by Ian Vance, Amazing Communications; Chair of the UK Government’s Photonics Leadership Group
- Speaker 2: United Digital City by Shaun Fensom, Chairman Manchester Digital and Consultant to Manchester City Council
- Speaker 3: “Rising the Alert” losing and making money, the opportunity for Next Generation Networks and the region by NWIX Group Ltd
Outcome of the 3 break-out sessions were summarised by:
- Demand and benefits – Richard Spragg of AIMES
- Commercial by David Ashmore, Chairman Metronet
- Performance by James Blessing of ISPA
All above videos were filmed by Flip Ultra HD camera (courtesy of salesforce.com). One film clip was corrupted, and the latter sessions were not fully filmed to preserve battery power, which eventually ran out before the event end.