Another event on e-invoicing is taking place week after next in Germany. This is significantly over priced, and I am wondering to whom it is aimed at. According to the site, the target audience works (one assumes) in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Finance, Financial Accounting, Financial Services, Billing, Invoice Management, eComerce, eBusiness, Procurement, purchase, Sourcing, Shared Services, Document Management, IT, Processes and Controls. What it does not say is whether it is aimed at customers (if so, CxOs or middle management) and/or suppliers.
Key topics covered includes:
- Decreasing reliance on paper, cuttign storage and process costs, improving relationship with suppliers, streamlining invoice workflow approval and dispute handling
- Increasing planning security and accurate cash forecast
- Achieving complete visibility and traceability into order-to-pay procedures, increasing number of purchase orders
- Enhancing compliance and providing clean, structured data for auditing
- Enabling greater trading connectivity and achieving a tighter relationship with key suppliers / customers
Unlike ExPP Summit, it is difficult to identify this event with an unique name – perhaps not something event organisers were worried about at the time.
I wish I spent bit more time finding more information about this event – perhaps even to the extent of attending.