Nothing scientific, just a collection of recent tweets by me on one page, and bit more added to turn the tweets into a mini strategy. Simply based on my own experiences, and not as a result of reading an award winning Social Media guru’s media.
- Linkedin Posts work far better than Linkedin Groups or Articles.
- Make sure you do not post until the last Post has gained at least 1000 Views.
- Do not post more than once a day. Give time for a Post to gather momentum. But rule (2) prevails.
- If a Post is not gaining at least 1000 views in a day or two by itself, start promoting through Direct Messaging to few influencers. You could also post links on Twitter and Facebook.
- Influencers do not mean just those who command a large Community. They could be subject experts or interested in the subject matter. They may Like or leave a Comment, which could bring their Community to you.
- Use Hashtags but don’t link too many names of your Community. The latter can end up annoying those linked.
- Add an image and use a subject line to grab quick attention.
- Do respond to comments immediately.
- Repurpose where possible. If it’s a really engaging Post, consider creating an Article from it.
- Do not limit Posts to what you sell. Alternate between selling and opinion Posts.
Here’s an example of an Opinion Post:
Here’s an example of a Sales Post:
My friend, Ian Brodie also had few valuable insights regarding the two:
That’s it. But love to hear what worked for you on Linkedin and any insights you have drawn from your use of Linkedin.